Club MacStories offers exclusive access to extra MacStories content, delivered every week.
At $5/month or $50/year, you'll be able to enjoy some great perks:
MacStories Weekly. A weekly newsletter featuring our favorite iOS and Mac apps, tips and in-depth automation tutorials, exclusive stories, interviews, and more. A free sample is available here.
Monthly Log. A monthly newsletter with behind-the-scenes stories from the MacStories team, delivered towards the end of each month.
Discounts and free downloads. We often feature time-limited discounts on Mac and web software, available exclusively for Club members. Plus, we usually offer popular longform MacStories articles (such as Federico's iOS reviews) as eBook versions for free for Club members.
In addition to extra MacStories content, you'll also get a chance to be an awesome reader who makes a direct contribution to the MacStories team. We think that's pretty cool.
You can read a free sample issue of MacStories Weekly here.
The main perk of Club MacStories is MacStories Weekly, an ad-free newsletter delivered every Friday. It features the following regular sections:
- Workflow Corner: Advanced shortcuts for the Shortcuts app, created and explained by Federico. In this section, we also try to help Club members with their iOS and macOS workflows.
- MacStories Favorite: A great app that deserves to be on everyone's iOS device or Mac.
- MacStories Collections: Our favorite apps, workflows, games, and more.
- The Extension: A column that covers topics beyond our usual day-to-day coverage at MacStories.
- Tip: Tips & tricks to get the most out of your devices.
- Home Screens: Interviews with friends of MacStories about their iOS Home screens, watch faces, OS X docks, and menu bars.
- Interesting Links: Great reads from around the web.
- Weekly Q&A;: Each week, Club MacStories members will be able to ask questions directly to the MacStories team. Questions can be about anything – apps, Apple news, productivity questions, Italian cuisine – you name it. We'll pick a few ones and respond in each week's issue of MacStories Weekly for every Club member to read.
- App Debuts & Updates: The week's most notable app releases and updates.
Free Weekly Samples
You can read some free samples of MacStories Weekly content below:
- Getting Behind the Mac as a Productivity-First Platform (adapted from Issue 133 of MacStories Weekly)
- It’s Time for a Complete Home App Makeover (adapted from the February 2018 issue of the Monthly Log)
- MacStories Weekly, Issue 105
- Reddit App Takedowns Expose Serious App Review Flaws (adapted from Ongoing Development, first published in MacStories Weekly, Issue 28)
- iOS Tip: Export PDFs from Print Preview with 3D Touch (first published in MacStories Weekly, Issue 16)
The Monthly Log is a second newsletter, delivered once every month. It'll offer reflections on the past month in Apple news and a collection of musings and notes on how we work and manage MacStories.
Think of it as a monthly journal on everything MacStories – a behind the scenes mixed with a personal productivity journal.
The Monthly Log will be delivered towards the end of each month and it'll be medium-to-long form, with original content exclusive to Club MacStories members.
Access to the Full Archives
By signing up for Club MacStories, you'll gain full access to the complete archive of every newsletter we sent since September 2015. The archives are organized by year and contain links to view old newsletters in a web browser.
In addition to the newsletter archive, there is also a Workflow Corner archive featuring an index of Federico's essential shortcuts.
Discounts and Free Downloads
After seven years of MacStories, we've gotten to know quite a few developers who are behind the apps and services we use every day. Occasionally, with their help, we'll offer discounts exclusively to Club MacStories members.
In addition, our longer articles and in-depth stories are offered to Club members as eBook versions they can read in Apple Books and other EPUB readers.
Free downloads will be available in your Club profile under a 'Downloads' tab. Instructions for discounts and giveaways will be provided in MacStories Weekly or the Monthly Log.
For general questions on Club MacStories and subscriptions, check out the FAQ page.
If you're looking for the story behind Club MacStories, why we're doing this, and why we think this is a great complement to MacStories, read Federico's original announcement here.
Got feedback? Email us at email@example.com.
Welcome to the Club
Since 2009, MacStories has delivered quality articles for the Apple community with a focus on depth, accuracy, and personal stories. Now we're ready for the next step.
If you love MacStories as much as we love making it, we hope you'll consider becoming a Club MacStories member. This isn't just about good feelings and supporting MacStories directly (although that's pretty great): you'll receive what we believe are useful and informative newsletters every week, plus a recap of behind the scenes and more every month.